A couple practice approaches (video)

Jim K

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Richard Digits
Went up Sunday and did some IFR practice in actual. I finally got my little tail camera to record after several attempts. I chopped it down to just the takeoffs and landings, and I thought some here might enjoy it. It's definitely raw, as I have no desire to try to be a youtube influencer.

One observation I made is that I much prefer the Piper gear retraction sequence to the Cessna flopping around for two minutes approach. Looks like a real airplane.

Glad those ugly windmills we have west of town didn't get you. I think I saw my tire marks from my last landing on 29 :) Too bad we don't have an on-field restaurant at BMI anymore.
It was fun to watch videos of familiar places and some IFR weather.

Glad those ugly windmills we have west of town didn't get you. I think I saw my tire marks from my last landing on 29 :) Too bad we don't have an on-field restaurant at BMI anymore.
It was fun to watch videos of familiar places and some IFR weather.
Yeah losing the engine in imc over one of those stupid windmill farms would be a bad day. They're getting to be everywhere, too.

Nice. Just add cockpit audio and u got urself a YouTube channel! If u really wanna shake things up, add music and watch your comments explode.

Also expect one of your followers to be the FAA.

Back