A Comic About GA

steamee

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Steamee
Hi. Hope everyone is having a good summer of flying.

My other other life is an independent comic creator and I did a short story involving GA recently. It's a general audience piece loosely based on my experiences. I'd love to hear what people think of any aspect as I'm always trying to improve my art and storytelling.

I don't have a big fancy web site so hopefully it's not a total pain in the ass to view what I've called the $138 B.L.T..

Stay clear of those thunderstorms!

That's really cool. I hope you can think up some more good aviation stories, I'd love to see more.

Cool comic. My son is really into making comics. Now, if I could only get him off his video games...
ApacheBob
:blueplane:

Thanks for reading. I would like to do more GA stuff sometime. Maybe more in the winter since I missed quite a good number of flying days painting and drawing this summer. :)

ApacheBob: I know the allure of video gaming all too well. It's going to be tough when Civ5 comes out next month!

I admire your talent! I am not a comic guy but I'd certainly buy a good comic based on a character and his or her GA travels. How cool would it be to see the Wings FlyBQ , 6Y9er, Windwood or Gastons in a comic. Great stuff Steamee!!!

Back