A book recommendation

Frank Browne said:
Man oh man, I liked some of the sample pages! Especially the one about "sharing toys". Any democrat Bonanza owners want to share their toys??:D

From having been on the Beech list a while, Democrat Bonanza drivers are pretty rare... :D

Of course, if any one of those Democrat Senators wants to share their planes, I wouldn't have had to buy my own. Think I should show them the book?? :)

Last edited:
hahahaha. glad to see no one got too upset. except for one lone weenie who had to take an anonymous shot in the ratings. Thin skin is something that most adults have grown out of.

And good to see you Frank.

Last edited:
Not exactly Where the Wild Things Are :no: Glad to see that my lifelong aspiration to write a children's book that would be published isn't dead. If that can be published, I can be published :yes:

And I think this one was aimed at a slightly older audience too ;)

Last edited:
alaskaflyer said:
Not exactly Where the Wild Things Are :no: Glad to see that my lifelong aspiration to write a children's book that would be published isn't dead. If that can be published, I can be published :yes:

And I think this one was aimed at a slightly older audience too ;)

Sure you can be published. Look at Tookie. He was published and ACCLAIMED. There are numerous publishers who will print whatever you write for a fee also.

I look forward to seeing you on the NYT Best Seller list.

F.W. Birdman said:
Sure you can be published. Look at Tookie. He was published and ACCLAIMED. There are numerous publishers who will print whatever you write for a fee also.

I look forward to seeing you on the NYT Best Seller list.

"Daddy, Are There Liberals in Alaska?" and Other Stories, by Richard Alaskaflyer. Coming to a Barnes and Noble near you.

;)

AirBaker said:
From having been on the Beech list a while, Democrat Bonanza drivers are pretty rare...
I'm a Dem Bo driver. I won't share the plane - insurance, but I will surely take anyone who wants to go if I have seats open.

jkaduk said:
I'm a Dem Bo driver. I won't share the plane - insurance, but I will surely take anyone who wants to go if I have seats open.

Oooh. I might have to take a picture of you next to the plane. I can put it next to my pictures of the Yeti and Loch Ness Monster! :)

I'd definitely share a seat, especially if that seat is sharing the AvGas!

Back