A bit of A&P humor

Hiperbiper

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Chris Carlson
Today I did something I ought to be ashamed of...
A friend of mine (APIA) called me and asked for help with the FWF wiring on a Bellanca Super Viking. He had replaced the engine/prop due to a nose gear collapse. We had gotten to the point of hooking up the battery and testing to make sure everything was as it should be.

As an aside let me say that my friend, while a great APIA, does not like dealing with electricity. At all.

Anyway; after hooking up the battery he crawled in and I stood in front of the left wing and was poised to watch for smoke...he called out "master coming on" and the look on his face was something akin to sincere dread. I heard the switch click, the master relay clunk and noted no smoke. I then reached over to the stall warning vane on the leading edge and pulled it up...

Who knew that little bitty horn could cause a grown man to launch into the overhead from a sitting position?

Chris (Devil on one shoulder and angel on the other. Devil won today...)

that is such an ******* move, I love it!!

I was once preflighting with my CFI and while I walked around, I asked him to tun on different lights and I was checking their operation outside. (preparing for a night flight before sunset)
I called for the taxi light ... good ... ldg light ... good ... horn ..... it took him a second and then he grinned and gave me thumbs down. :)

Evil. Be careful, payback is hell.

Payback,if done correctly ,when you least expect it. Good job though.

Back