911 Whats Your Emergency?

Yeah, but that's a lot of work pulling that thing. He has to put the flask down, open his eyes, reach up and then use muscle strength to pull it all the way down. Cirrus pilots can really only handle one task at a time. I like the auto-chute idea, though. Good thinking! :)

It's easy. Just hook up a discrete output to the GPS that will deploy the chute when you get to your destination.

Or, better yet, TedChute. Ted watches you fly, and decides "aaaaaaand.... NOW!" :)

c357ceda2c209083d6bd5bce1ce5de84.jpg

The gas utility here cleans and paints all the pipe to protect it from corrosion after they finish installing a meter.

Our utility also blew up a couple of houses with their ****ty PVC feeder lines. They may not have been the real experts on this.

There is a "Designated Pilot Examiner", "Designated Driver", and "Designated Hitter". Why not a "Designated Chute Puller"?

That handle requires 45 lbs to pull. I may need a guy to help. Of course a guy that could lift that much would probably be man enough to just go ahead and land the plane.

It's easy. Just hook up a discrete output to the GPS that will deploy the chute when you get to your destination.

Or, better yet, TedChute. Ted watches you fly, and decides "aaaaaaand.... NOW!" :)

c357ceda2c209083d6bd5bce1ce5de84.jpg

Looks like a Cirrus-2-Oshkosh mass arrival.

I wonder how much practice it takes to hit the right colored dot when you come in this way?

The best part might be they don't need to bring a tent...just camp under the chute for the week.

Looks like a Cirrus-2-Oshkosh mass arrival.

I wonder how much practice it takes to hit the right colored dot when you come in this way?

The best part might be they don't need to bring a tent...just camp under the chute for the week.

The way they prefer you do it is to pull the chute such that you land right in your parking spot, and miss the runway altogether.

The way they prefer you do it is to pull the chute such that you land right in your parking spot, and miss the runway altogether.
Or just do like a cat does after it falls down the stairs...say, "I meant to do that." And pull out the camp chairs wherever you actually DO come down.

I like the "He ded" comment!

Funny thing about that video is I was kind of disappointed while watching it... was like, Come on, 6PC, you can be funnier than this. Then, BAM! ...you went and redeemed the entire thing in once nice, long guzzle! hahaha The simplicity of the video is what makes it so great.

Funny thing about that video is I was kind of disappointed while watching it... was like, Come on, 6PC, you can be funnier than this. Then, BAM! ...you went and redeemed the entire thing in once nice, long guzzle! hahaha The simplicity of the video is what makes it so great.

As the official Twin Engine Ted... err.. Kyle... err... Einstein... I had to share this at work (the folks here know 6PC's other videos). It's received lots of positive feedback.

The humorous continuation was pouring his coffee in the GATS jar for the next video.

Speaking of which, where's my coffee? I only have about a half gallon here. I need more this morning.

Oh man, think I read that 6PC is going to Oshkosh for the first time! I'd love to be there and see what he gets into up there. Have a blast 6PC! Share the stories, if you remember them, when you get back. :D

Last edited:
I like this stuff called "Naval Jelly"
It is a rust remover. Am I okay to brush that on and then coat it with... (With what?)

Naval jelly is great. Soak it for a while, scrub with toothbrush-sized wire brush then throw brush away. A little more soak time. Rinse off and dry overnight. Use a pint can of Rustoleum in your favorite color, they make a couple of dozen, and a cheap disposable brush. Just don't drip any, and keep it off your hands, it won't wash off with water and is very sticky.

I am hoping that there will be continuation of the big 100LL gulp eventually ... with a cigar and a buuurrrrrpppp.

Never mix 100LL with Taco Tuesday.

:no:

I you hate Mondays, you'll really hate that Wednesday.

Our utility also blew up a couple of houses with their ****ty PVC feeder lines. They may not have been the real experts on this.
Perhaps they used poly pipe? It is commonly used in gas distribution systems. It is not PVC and as far as I know PVC should never be used for natural gas.

Back