For Sale 82 Piper Archer instruments and avionics for sale

Pugs

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Pugs
All,

Mistake in title - 83 Archer vice 82

Our club decided to go glass and we're loving it! As a result we have a couple boxes of instruments and avionics from the old panel. As required, I did some research, found the cheapest similar devices and I could then cut the prices from there but let me be clear, they're doing nothing for us sitting in the hangar so make me an offer!

Drop me a PM for pictures. Everything except the auto pilot worked when it come out of the panel but obviously we don't warrantee them!

Shipping for actual cost + insurance (if you want) or feel free to pick them up at Fredrick MD airport. Happy to buy all purchasers lunch!

i0KEGlk.jpg

And our new panel just because. :D

1BMMAcD.jpg

Last edited:
All,

Mistake in title - 83 Archer vice 82

Our club decided to go glass and we're loving it! As a result we have a couple boxes of instruments and avionics from the old panel. As required, I did some research, found the cheapest similar devices and I could then cut the prices from there but let me be clear, they're doing nothing for us sitting in the hangar so make me an offer!

Drop me a PM for pictures. Everything except the auto pilot worked when it come out of the panel but obviously we don't warrantee them!

Shipping for actual cost + insurance (if you want) or feel free to pick them up at Fredrick MD airport. Happy to buy all purchasers lunch!

i0KEGlk.jpg

And our new panel just because. :D

1BMMAcD.jpg
Man that's a pretty panel!

Folks - here's what's left. They're not going me any good sitting on my tablesaw so make me an offer.

R19O1DL.png

Back