$80 Flight Jackets....

C-1 PILOT

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
C-1 PILOT
I posted this on several other boards I'm on and figured some here might be interested.

A group of us from LDJ purchased Flight Jacktes, as seen on page 11 in the last 2 issues (Dec & Jan) of the AOPA Pilot magazine. Let me tell you, they are the real deal, by no means chintzy. I was presently surprised when I got mine and one for my girlfriend. I had to exchange hers for the next smallest size, no problem. In fact the company Airborne Leathers is located in northern NJ, so I called and was able to make the exchange in person. The owner Ray and his partner Joe are great guys.

I think the single order price is $119, but if you call Ray I do believe he will honor the $80 price, as he did for members of the other forum I subscribe too.

BTW, I have no interest in this company, nor do I receive any monies from the sale of jackets. Just feel that it is a great deal and want to pass it on. I'm usually skepical of ads like this and was pleasantly surprised to see how wrong I was.

John T
N517JT

I've sent out an email to our EAA chapter list serve to see if anyone else is interested!

Back