7HT opened up...

Hiperbiper

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Chris Carlson
As I have been doing my Condition Inspection for the past week or so I decided to take a few pics and show ya'll what a Hiperbipe looks like opened up.:D

Between the lower cowling (14 screws), the tip-up topcowl/windscreen (another 14 #10 machine screws...) and the 2-piece glareshield cover everything is very accessible from the pointy end of the spinner all the way to the back surface of the instrument panel! A tug on each Quick-release D-ring and both doors are off...

As my last plane (Grumman AA1B) was such a PITA to do ANY work on that I came to dread it I now look forward to doing maintaince on my 'Bipe...there is literally nothing you can't see and get to without having to resort to crying, begging, cussing, discussing, cursing or Devine Intervention! Use of Bandaids and Iodine has also been reduced by a good margin...:eek:.

Anyway; here's my Baby...nekked'!:yikes:

Attachments

• PIC_0124.JPG
    PIC_0124.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 39
  • PIC_0122.JPG
    PIC_0122.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 32
  • PIC_0123.JPG
    PIC_0123.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 30
  • PIC_0120.JPG
    PIC_0120.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 25
Between the lower cowling (14 screws), the tip-up topcowl/windscreen (another 14 #10 machine screws...) and the 2-piece glareshield cover everything is very accessible from the pointy end of the spinner all the way to the back surface of the instrument panel! A tug on each Quick-release D-ring and both doors are off...

Cool!

Back