'74 Cherokee Cruiser $21500

S Joslin

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
S Joslin
Hi All,

Our flying club, Metal Feathers (KRBD) DFW area, has decided to sell our '74 Cherokee Cruiser. The owner (club officer) simply asked me to help spread the word...

http://www.trade-a-plane.com/search...EROKEE+140&listing_id=2178118&s-type=aircraft

I have a couple of hundred hours in this plane including several hours of IMC and a couple of long cross country trips (actually across the country), so I'm sorry to see it go and can vouch for it's airworthiness. I can certainly answer any questions anyone has or I can relay your question to the owner. You can, of course, call him directly...super nice guy, btw...

Do you know what the damage history was referred to in that ad?

I do know that the plane had a hard landing, did the porpoise thing and collapsed the nose gear. I'm not real sure of the time frame as it was before I joined the club. They, the club, bought the plane, made the proper repairs and have been flying it ever since...

"Internal Server Error" while trying to click on the link and load the ad. Maybe try updating the link?

I am curious about this as well. Could we get an updated link?

Sorry, didn't know about the bad link since I'm not the seller...just a messenger. Looks like GeorgeC found the new post for the plane, thanks.

Back