6Y9 Quotable Quotes

CJones

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
uHaveNoIdea
OK.. Just so we never forget the 'magic' of 6Y9 2008, post your favorite quotes from this year's event. It will also be some enticement for people to want to attend next year - you TOO can be involved in the stories that these lines spring from! ;)

A lot of the big ones have been covered:

"Tighten down your panty hose." - '24' guy

"Listen here Sunshine..." - to Ted from bartender at Hoppy's

"3000 feet!? You can't even fly a kite!" - '24' guy

"Tony, STOP USING YOUR BRAIN!!!" - me to Tony during story time
"Airplanes are meant to sit in hangars and never, ever leave the ground!" - me talking about some flying club leaders saying I use the airplane too much

:D

'and you can speak American!?!'

Holy Crap!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Snarfed on My keyboard I forgot about that one!!

To put it inperspective Pete was relating a story about the winters when he grew up in Northern Germany and 24 guy said "Crap you're from Germany and you can speak American" ROLMAO

Lets not forget.:

Yeah could you bring some Crown Royal to the Airport .... and some glasses and ice would be helpful too.

Tony to Diz upon returning to 6Y9er at 2 AM after closing Hoppys and running them dry.

Lets not forget.:

Yeah could you bring some Crown Royal to the Airport .... and some glasses and ice would be helpful too.

Tony to Diz upon returning to 6Y9er at 2 AM after closing Hoppys and running them dry.

im certain that by 2 AM i had no need for glasses or ice.

The kid who was begging everyone for a ride saw Chris and remembered him from last year and said to me" Hey thats the guy with the Jet isn't it'? referring to Chris' RV.

"...yeah, but I'm afraid she's gonna turn into a bat or vampire at midnight..."

The kid who was begging everyone for a ride saw Chris and remembered him from last year and said to me" Hey thats the guy with the Jet isn't it'? referring to Chris' RV.

LOL. I didn't hear that one. All I know is before my feet hit the ground getting out of the 182RG, he was by the door saying "You didn't bring the little plane?!"

Attachments

• HPIM2658.JPG
    HPIM2658.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 78
"Are these the ones with dog crap in them?" -- someone said while passing around the bag of Tony's cookies.

So I'm in my tent trying to sleep in on Saturday morning, and I hear a little girl talking about the bike that is parked by my plane. And her mom says kind of loudly, right behind me, "Quiet honey, someone might be trying to sleep in that tent."

Back