6 Seat Chicago Partnership

zsfly10

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Zack
Hey everyone, new to the site. Trying to find an existing or start a new partnership on a 6 seat single (unless twin worked financially). Not ruling out any airframe but would really love an A36. Let me know if anyone has interest in adding someone to an existing, starting new, or knows anyone looking to add. Ideally would base at 06C or PWK. Former 121 pilot, CFII/MEI.

Welcome to POA both of you.

Hi Zach,... would you be interested in something at 1C5? I have been kicking around the same idea.

1C5 is my home, so if you guys would ever want to check out a PA-32R (Lance) up close and personal I'd be happy to spend some time with you guys.

-Andrew

Thanks Scott.

Andrew, count me in. I know Clow is going thru some renovations right now but when is the next time you'll be heading out that way? I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you.

-Jim

I would be interested in a twin based out of GYY. I have already a plane hangared there.

Last edited:
Thanks Scott.

Andrew, count me in. I know Clow is going thru some renovations right now but when is the next time you'll be heading out that way? I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you.

-Jim

I'm hangaring at Lewis now... but I'll be back home to Clow by the end of the month. Totally new runway! Saw it today first hand... looking great! Next week is the last of the asphalt and the striping. Lights are installed. Should open up in the next week or two.

PM me and I'll be happy to meet up with you at either airport. I'm good almost any time.

I'm hangaring at Lewis now... but I'll be back home to Clow by the end of the month. Totally new runway! Saw it today first hand... looking great! Next week is the last of the asphalt and the striping. Lights are installed. Should open up in the next week or two.

PM me and I'll be happy to meet up with you at either airport. I'm good almost any time.

Sweet. I have landed there a few times, and that runway needed to be upgraded.

Back