523 Random Facts

Corpsmaide

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Corpsmaide
1). This forum is a great time waster and provides a lot of helpful information.

Actually this is more of a judgment than fact...you get the idea tho. Carry on like Fun.

Last edited:
check that your rudder is on your airplane before you take off

For it to be an ENTRAPMENT, the IDEA and the INTENT must derive from the officer.

So, sitting blacked out at night in the median on the highway to catch speeders is not entrapment.

1). This forum is a great time waster and provides a lot of helpful information.

Actually this is more of a judgment than fact...you get the idea tho. Carry on like Fun.

I am like Odysseus trying to not be tempted by the Sirens, I am tempted to waste a lot of time on this forum! :mad2:

7. In order for this thread to work out, you need to number your facts...

9: Cats are better pets for pilots than dogs because if you decide to fly away for the weekend all you have to do for a cat is put out more food and litter.

11. Great marriage advice for the young is to "hang in there and grow up."

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Gave up on numbering....guess ill follow the numbering of the postings

I lke the album titles: "E Pluribus Funk, Days of Future Past, and To Our Children's Children's Children"

24. The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.
25.Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump.

90% of all drivers believe they are better than average at driving.

One of my favorites.

I am like Odysseus trying to not be tempted by the Sirens, I am tempted to waste a lot of time on this forum! :mad2:
That is a fact. I've vowed to leave and never come back, just to be back later in the day checking out what I've missed.

26? Not helping people is the best way to help them.

But not always.... I've contended that when you have larger quantities of 2, then 2 plus 2 will occasionally equal 5.

That is a fact. I've vowed to leave and never come back, just to be back later in the day checking out what I've missed.

26? Not helping people is the best way to help them.

right on! with number 26. sort of like folks saying you shouldn't feed animals because they will not learn how to feed themselves.

right on! with number 26. sort of like folks saying you shouldn't feed animals because they will not learn how to feed themselves.

It's ok to feed them as long as you plan on doing it forever.:mad2:

Justin bieber has booked a ride to space on virgin galactic program flights

Last edited:
9: Cats are better pets for pilots than dogs because if you decide to fly away for the weekend all you have to do for a cat is put out more food and litter.

9a: Litter is optional. The cat doesn't need it.

Back