$50 jeppese Sanderson Avatar Navigation calculator $50

jeremy myers

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
doughboy25
I have one avatar nav calculator for sale. it is in extremely good condition and is guaranteed to work. May need new battery.

$50 free shipping in the us20181011_124545.jpg

Last edited:
Are you stuck on $100? Or open to lower dollar offers?

does it work?
You had one job..... and ya blew it!

tenor.gif

xszx.gif

@ateamer ... careful, you may be edging toward an RoC item....

What is roc item?? I hope y'all aren't talking out your necks. I have a quality near new Item here. not a piece of junk. I don't know what ROC is nor do I really care. yes I am open to offer shoot me one and see

What is roc item?? I hope y'all aren't talking out your necks. I have a quality near new Item here. not a piece of junk. I don't know what ROC is nor do I really care. yes I am open to offer shoot me one and see
RoC equals Rules of Comduct. And you should care because those are the codes to which you are bound to by participating on Pilots of America.

My offer for your item is $15.00 including shipping to my Texas address (money via PayPay) for the calculator including the case and instructions as shown in your first photograph. If the case and booklet are missing or in poor condition, I will return the items and cancel the PayPal.

And I'll add comments about my offer: This unit is from the mid to late 1980's and does have a small amount of historical interest from me and I would like to have it as part of my aviation collection. But I am not willing to pay a price that exceeds today's electronic flight computers.

RoC equals Rules of Comduct. And you should care because those are the codes to which you are bound to by participating on Pilots of America.
I will have to decline thank you. You are low balling me on that offer I would like it if you please erased the post you wrote as to not taint the potential buying field with your offer. I have seen it and will gracefully decline thank you
My offer for your item is $15.00 including shipping to my Texas address (money via PayPay) for the calculator including the case and instructions as shown in your first photograph. If the case and booklet are missing or in poor condition, I will return the items and cancel the PayPal.

And I'll add comments about my offer: This unit is from the mid to late 1980's and does have a small amount of historical interest from me and I would like to have it as part of my aviation collection. But I am not willing to pay a price that exceeds today's electronic flight computers.

anyone interested please pm me instead of putting your two cents in thank you. and yes it is a historical flight item if you may

Are these required on the FAA tests still? I was looking at a Sportys on eBay but hard to justify big $$ on a one time use thing.

Are these required on the FAA tests still? I was looking at a Sportys on eBay but hard to justify big $$ on a one time use thing.

Not required for the test. If you know trig you can solve everything with a electronic calculator.

Back