5 Words to get a Serial Killer to spare you

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
We could kill people together

Lot of them are gay. They share more then killing. Have fun with that.

He's probably been watching The Following. Highest murder rate per minute of any TV show ever I think, unless you count killing Zombies as murder.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Glocks rule. :yes:

Glocks suck! Springfield Armory and Smith & Wesson ROCK!

ETA Sig Sauer Rocks also!

David

(The above is representative of the opinion of most pilots. Please regard this information as true.) :D

Last edited:
Captain scares me sometimes. :yikes:

David

Meh, don't be afraid. This thread isn't even my idea. I lifted it from another forum where it received over 12,000 posts in less than a day. Thought it'd be fun here too...

Negative! Math police!

Why can't this forum just take a simple idea and run with it? It's soooooo easy. 5 words to someone about to kill you. Should be fun too.

What does this forum lack that 12,000 people over here get without instruction?!? Pilots, that's what. Everything has to be an 'issue'. That's my guess anyway...

Last edited:
If we could color in between the lines we wouldn't be pilots

"It's just a flesh wound."

You don't like Captain Crunch?

Oh you said serial killer.....my bad

Why can't this forum just take a simple idea and run with it? It's soooooo easy. 5 words to someone about to kill you. Should be fun too.

What does this forum lack that 12,000 people over here get without instruction?!? Pilots, that's what. Everything has to be an 'issue'. That's my guess anyway...

Well ,I am not sure what to say about your original post. I admit to lacking some creativity.

David

Dunno, what is that forums focus? Or is there one?

Dunno, what is that forums focus? Or is there one?

Hangar Talk

Open forum for discussion of any topic you like, aviation related or otherwise (but no spin zone material, see below).

Virtually all topics in this forum are permitted - so long as they are discussed in a civil manner.

NOTE: Politics and religion and any other topic likely to become highly charged must be posted in The Spin Zone. To gain access to the Spin Zone, click this link and join the Spin Zone group.

OK, how about this?

"My wife lied to you!"

You know, if you were on another forum where 12,000 people already replied to this game, what more do you hope to learn over here? Pilots really aren't any more clever than the rest of society.

Hangar Talk

Open forum for discussion of any topic you like, aviation related or otherwise (but no spin zone material, see below).

Virtually all topics in this forum are permitted - so long as they are discussed in a civil manner.

NOTE: Politics and religion and any other topic likely to become highly charged must be posted in The Spin Zone. To gain access to the Spin Zone, click this link and join the Spin Zone group.

I meant to ask what your other forum's focus was, I know this one.

I meant to ask what your other forum's focus was, I know this one.

Know what, you did ask. I just misread it. It's off reddit.com under the sub redditt of "ask reddit". Basically a forum to ask a question and see what you get. Here's the rules of that sub redditt:

askReddit rules said:
1 a) You must post a clear and direct question, and only the question, in your title. Any context or clarification should be posted in the text box.
b) Your own answer to the question should go in the comments as a reply to your own post. [More]
2) Any post asking for advice should be generic and not specific to your situation alone. You may include context about why you are asking the question in the text box but the question shouldn't be primarily about you. [More]
3) Askreddit is for open-ended discussion questions. Questions with a single correct answer, that can be researched elsewhere or provide a limited scope for discussion (yes/no, DAE, polls etc.) are not appropriate. [More]
4) Posting, or seeking, any identifying personal information will result in a ban without a prior warning. This includes for yourself or other people, and refers to, but is not limited to, names, phone numbers, email addresses and social media accounts. [More]
5) Askreddit is not your soapbox, personal army, or advertising platform. Posts attempting to promote a specific agenda of yours or anyone else, to gain publicity, promote a cause or charity, or to publicly shame a person or entity will be removed. Rhetorical and loaded questions will also be removed. [More]
6) Questions seeking professional advice are inappropriate for this subreddit and will be removed. This includes but is not limited to medical, legal, mental health and financial advice. If you think that you need professional support, please contact a professional in your area. [More]
7) Soliciting money, goods, services, or favors is not allowed. They will be removed. [More]
8) Mods reserve the right to remove content or restrict users' posting privileges as necessary if it is deemed detrimental to the subreddit or to the experience of others. All users are expected to be respectful to other users at all times. Personal attacks or comments that insult or demean a specific user or group of users will be removed and regular or egregious violations will result in bans. [More]
9) Comment replies consisting solely of images will be removed. [More]
10) If you think your post has disappeared, see spam or an inappropriate post, please do not hesitate to contact the mods, we're happy to help.

Know what, you did ask. I just misread it. It's off reddit.com under the sub redditt of "ask reddit". Basically a forum to ask a question and see what you get......

I just read that reddit had 114.9 MILLION unique hits last month. not sure if you add up every single pilot forum in existence if you'd get that many users, so, allow me to lower your expectations of the # of responses you'll get here.

I just read that reddit had 114.9 MILLION unique hits last month. not sure if you add up every single pilot forum in existence if you'd get that many users, so, allow me to lower your expectations of the # of responses you'll get here.

Oh I wasn't expecting more numbers. Just thought people would stay more on....squirrel!

Before you shoot... Knock Knock!

Saw a bum standing on side of the road with a sign..."Cereal Killer...need money for milk". Made me chuckle.

Back