5 seat cirrus

Why the rolly eyes? This will solve the problem of those people who have the urge to belt two kids together as in some other thread I read recently.

I was using the rolled eyes as a sign of thinking not in a bad way

having said that I would rather pay for a new 3 person back seat stc for my 182
if there was such a thing (why not)

Thanks for the link, I've been looking for something in the $15,000 range so that I (or my passengers that want to stay connected) can send text messages that can't wait a few hours.

I am glad they advertise it as what it is, the option of having 2 kids and one adult in the back. Also the split seatback makes loading of those golf-bags that seem to be the standard unit of luggage in GA aircraft a bit easier ;) .
In the article it actually mentions that this is an onboard sat-phone, can't say that that is a bad idea for anyone who uses the aircraft for business. 15k is a real bargain compared with sat-phone installations on larger aircraft.

Thanks for the link, I've been looking for something in the $15,000 range so that I (or my passengers that want to stay connected) can send text messages that can't wait a few hours.
A passenger definitely could get a text out from say 2500' AGL...

$709,900 and no lavatory!:yikes:

José

sat phone might come in handy when you have to pull the chute and end up need SAR

I can't imagine using either of those upgrades, but I can see their uses for certain groups of people. Most of all, it's nice to see a company focusing on innovation. Even if 75% of the ideas turn out to be duds, the best parts keep driving improvements in GA.

I can't imagine using either of those upgrades, but I can see their uses for certain groups of people. Most of all, it's nice to see a company focusing on innovation. Even if 75% of the ideas turn out to be duds, the best parts keep driving improvements in GA.

Absolutely

sat phone might come in handy when you have to pull the chute and end up need SAR

Actually a good point, wouldn't be to hard to end up with no cell signal, no radio reception and need to get a call out.

Bingo! I could see using the back seat though. Angie wants three kids, I've told her so long as she buys me a nice 210:D

In that case I would rather have a handset carried on my person or a PLB. Also 14,000 to 14,700 cheaper.

This actually solves our problem... We have 2 kids now and the wife and I are talking about a 3rd, so I didn't buy an another aircraft, because I couldn't see flying my family is a sh**ty C210 or old a** Beach. So being able to put the oldest up front with me and the wife and youngest two in the back is perfect.... Besides, the Cirrus is the best aircraft ever created....

Back