5 hours down

NJP_MAN

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Shawn
I just finished my 5th hour of the CFI-ASE. We had to do a discontinuance due to running out of daylight. I will be back at 0800 tomorrow morning. Maybe I will just accomplish my goal of CFI before 2014.

Hey!!! Good luck! With a dpe right??

At least the oral is done! (I assume?) hopefully ill still see you around. If you didn't guess already this is miranda btw.

The packers stuff threw me off. Are you still next in line for a cfi job? Cause all this flying is hurting my wallet?

The packers stuff threw me off. Are you still next in line for a cfi job? Cause all this flying is hurting my wallet?

If CAS will hire me I'd love to work there. But since I didn't get my CFI there I'm not sure if they'd even touch me :/ did you ever go solo the arrow or warrior?

Ps I am a huge packers fan. Playoff bound!!!

No solo time for me. I took my brother for a "simulated lesson". I flew the CRJ sim 2 weeks ago though. Im getting good at it. ,

How you know so soon?

I spent 4 more hours with the examiner today. Total of 9 hours and a wet CFI ticket. Thats the longest 9 hours of my life.

Trey sent me a text as soon as you walked through the door.

What did he spend 5 more hours on? And how long was the flight?

Trey sent me a text as soon as you walked through the door.

What did he spend 5 more hours on? And how long was the flight?
only 4 hours today.

Flight was 2.0. Preflight and I taught ground lesson on stalls and spin awareness prior.

Back