404 errors

azure

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
azure
The last couple of days I've been getting 404 Not Found errors when clicking on a number of threads. Most recently this thread - it gave me the error both last night and this morning, even though it has apparently been updated by a poster as of 9:55 EST this morning.

Edit: this very thread gives me the same error when I click on the thread from the Site Feedback and Support page, though I can still navigate to it via my browser's history.

Last edited:
The last couple of days I've been getting 404 Not Found errors when clicking on a number of threads. Most recently this thread - it gave me the error both last night and this morning, even though it has apparently been updated by a poster as of 9:55 EST this morning.

Edit: this very thread gives me the same error when I click on the thread from the Site Feedback and Support page, though I can still navigate to it via my browser's history.

Odd. This is the first I've heard of them.

I found what was causing it and it should be fixed now. I have some other cleanup work to do on it...but you shouldn't see any more of the 404s.

Odd. This is the first I've heard of them.

I found what was causing it and it should be fixed now. I have some other cleanup work to do on it...but you shouldn't see any more of the 404s.
I'm still seeing them - on this thread in fact - but it seems to be browser-specific. Firefox has the problem, Seamonkey doesn't.

I'm still seeing them - on this thread in fact - but it seems to be browser-specific. Firefox has the problem, Seamonkey doesn't.

Found the other problem. Looks like it's only happened for two users today. You being one of them.

It has happened a total of 369 times for all users dating back to Jan 10. That's not very many. I think I may have just fixed it. Let me know if it's still happening.

Found the other problem. Looks like it's only happened for two users today. You being one of them.

It has happened a total of 369 times for all users dating back to Jan 10. That's not very many. I think I may have just fixed it. Let me know if it's still happening.
It seems to be fixed now - thanks.

Back