400b autopilot install manual

JOHN SEMERC

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
skytrails
Anyone have a install manual for ARC 400b if550a autopilot for sale. Installed in a 81 Cessna P210. Much appreciated!

I may have one in the hangar. It will be a couple of days before I get out there. It might turnout that it is a repair manual. Will that help?

I may have one in the hangar. It will be a couple of days before I get out there. It might turnout that it is a repair manual. Will that help?

Whatever you have would be great.
Is there a way you could make a digital copy?

Let me see what I have.

Walt,

Thanks for checking...
I am a friend of John who originally started this thread, and trying to help him get his A/P functional.
We got a 400A repair manual, but it is no help as it is only a component repair & parts manual.
What we need is an Install Manual with a complete wiring diagrams so we can do a pin-out of the system.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave,
I have a System Manual Volume 1 of 4. Complete thru change 3 published June 1986. I used for 400B in my T210. It is comprehensive and since I no longer have the 210 I would be willing to sell it. Headings of Table of Contents General Information, Installation,Operation, Theory of Operation. Let me know if you are interested. Tonight my internet connection is down so I am using a hotspot. I probably will not check in until tomorrow.

Dave,
I have a System Manual Volume 1 of 4. Complete thru change 3 published June 1986. I used for 400B in my T210. It is comprehensive and since I no longer have the 210 I would be willing to sell it. Headings of Table of Contents General Information, Installation,Operation, Theory of Operation. Let me know if you are interested. Tonight my internet connection is down so I am using a hotspot. I probably will not check in until tomorrow.

Hi Walt,

Yes we would be interested in buying your manuals.
Please let me or John know what you want for the manuals.
Shipping would be to zip code 91406.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave,
Just for clarification I have only Volume 1 of the 4. It does cover the installation. The Table of Contents mentioned above is the information for Volume 1. I will sell it for $50.00 and shipping (UPS ground) 3 day delivery is estimated $28.00. If you can do PayPal for $78.00 I can ship today.

Dave,
Just for clarification I have only Volume 1 of the 4. It does cover the installation. The Table of Contents mentioned above is the information for Volume 1. I will sell it for $50.00 and shipping (UPS ground) 3 day delivery is estimated $28.00. If you can do PayPal for $78.00 I can ship today.

Walt,

Does the manual have the install wiring diagrams?
How many pages is the manual?

Thanks,
Dave

Yes, It has pinouts for typical interconnection Diagrams. All the connectors are identified, on the interconnect diagrams. The manual is complete as I received it. I bought it new in the late 90's. The 1st section, General information is 32 pages and includes new pages for changes 1,2,3. Section 2, Installation is 88 pages including changes with illustrations. Section 3, Operation is 16 pages. Section 4, Theory of Operation is 90 pages and contains the interconnection diagrams. I mostly used the manual for the pinouts, although it has a ton more information for servicing the autopilot.

Walt,
Can the manual be sent media mail for less $?

Thanks,
Dave

I do not know. What is media mail? I be glad to check. Would Kinko's be able to do it?

Walt,

Media mail is a really cheap rate for books, ect.
It is done through the post office.
We will commit to the purchase of the manual.
I sure we can work out the shipping.

Thanks,
Dave

Yes,
I will get to the post office tomorrow if my branch is open. Will Pay Pal work for you.
Walt

Dave,
address is paypal.me/Bellw63
My cell number is 303 886 4575 in case you have any other questions
If you send $60.00 I will handle the postage and box, etc.

Thanks Walt!

You just created a job for me on John's plane :(
I'll get you paid in just a couple of hours.

Dave,
I am glad the manual will be put to use. I am sending the manual to John Semerc on Victory Blvd. Van Nuys. I will go to the Post Office in the morning.

Dave,
Manual sent should arrive next Friday. Tracking # 9549 7241 7126 1603 12.

Back