3rd time's the charm?

74 years old with three incidents in less than three years? I'm ok with a permanent revocation unless you have irrefutable proof that these were just a bizarre set of coincidences.

It does seem like a disproportionate number of the recent crashes in the news have been >70 years of age. I'm open to the idea that it's either an abberation or I'm seeing patterns that don't exist, but I wonder if there are statistics that correlate age to crash rate, particularly over the last ten years. Perhaps the pilot population is just aging, though.

The same 15 year old grandson was aboard for all three crashes. Wonder who was the pilot flying.

Surely not the 15 year old? I'd think mom would have nipped that in the bud after incident #1.

The same 15 year old grandson was aboard for all three crashes. Wonder who was the pilot flying.

Where did it say that?

I didn't see it either, but if grandpa has had 2 wrecks in the last couple years, I don't think my kid is riding with him, whether it's two airplane accidents or car accidents. :nono:

Wonder who had positive control of the airplane?

74 years old with three incidents in less than three years? I'm ok with a permanent revocation unless you have irrefutable proof that these were just a bizarre set of coincidences.

It does seem like a disproportionate number of the recent crashes in the news have been >70 years of age. I'm open to the idea that it's either an abberation or I'm seeing patterns that don't exist, but I wonder if there are statistics that correlate age to crash rate, particularly over the last ten years. Perhaps the pilot population is just aging, though.

I'm ok with letting him die however he pleases and taking anyone with him.

Back