3rd class- not a big deal!

cowman

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cowman
I was/am healthy and damned well knew it. But I managed to work myself up into a lather worrying about absolutely nothing after reading one too many horror stories online.

Got myself all checked out ahead of time anyway. With nurses.. I kid you not.. making comments like "wow, you're really healthy" after looking at my chart and "that's really good" after taking my BP. Probably was a wise thing to do but I feel pretty silly about how worried I got over the whole thing.

Disclosed everything I knew to disclose. The most that came of it was apon seeing that I had checked the hay fever box was the doc warned me that if I ever did start taking antihistamines they might make me drowsy. I had also checked the asthma box and reported no episodes/hospitalization/treatment since childhood. Didn't even result in a comment or question.

So now I've got my student pilot cert and absolutely nothing to worry about biting me in the future. :yes:

Good for this... but do know that the submission still gets reviewed by OKC.

I'm glad. You know though, you really should see a doc (like NOT the AME) every now and then....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back