360 camera under the wing

WOW that is COOL!!!!!!!!!! I have to get one of those!!!
What camera is it?

I'd also like to know what camera was used. From what I read, many of the 360 cams are junk.

I'd also like to know what camera was used. From what I read, many of the 360 cams are junk.
I don't recall as it was the pilots in the left seat. He has his own YouTube channel so if you look at it on YouTube you may find it.

Those vids are pretty sweet, thanks for posting. This was the first 360 cam video I saw....p51 & F22...! In my old hometown and airport, to boot. If the framerate is too choppy, try lowering the HD quality a bit (this one goes up to 4k) and letting the video load.

I've got a 360Fly that I've put under my wing on a couple flights. Not all that impressed with the default 360fly video editor so I downloaded Adobe Premiere Pro, but I don't know how to use that yet.

I think the 360 thing is a novelty. The wow factor is no doubt substantial the first time you come across it but the feeling of wondering what is happening out of frame and searching for it and wondering if the action is where I am not looking becomes inefficient pretty quickly. Easier to take in a video where all information is in the field of view.

Oh, I feel stupid now. Thanks for enlightening. Super cool when viewed in the you tube app! It's just a trippy fish bowl in a browser.

I've got a 360Fly that I've put under my wing on a couple flights. Not all that impressed with the default 360fly video editor so I downloaded Adobe Premiere Pro, but I don't know how to use that yet.
try gopro's editor

Back