310 Twin Cessna Annual Inspection

Sean - TheFirePilot

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
The Fire Pilot
We have owned our 310R for about a year and a half now and have spent lots of $ upgrading and fixing squawks. I never really got an extensive pre-buy like I should have. I decided to follow in the footsteps of @Radar Contact (story of my life it seems... lol) and take it to TAS aviation in Defiance. DFI

I am more interested in having things done "right" than anything else even if it costs me a bit more. I have always said "I won't go to a butcher to get toilet paper, so I don't go to..." in this case - a general maintenance shop for a specialized aircraft.

So far the outcome, although costly, has been well worth it. These guys really know what they are doing and know Twin Cessnas really well. I am not sponsored, endorsed or otherwise compensated by them in any way.

Watch if you are into watching. I share a little more about how I decided on TAS. If not no big deal.

Thanks

Everything certificated costs a bundle to annual, repair, etc. You've sure got with the R model the best light twin ever made.

Back