2nd Career Aviator, AOPA CFI of the Year Ambyr Peterson

Jim Schilling

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
FlyMidwestJim
Did you know that the 2022 CFI of the year is a second career aviator. After spending 20 years as an engineer, in her early 40s she decided to chase the dream.

She is now flying with a regional carrier and picked up some impressive accolades in the way.

Hear her story on the latest episode of the Fly the Transition Podcast. The podcast is available on all major podcasting platforms, or you can check out the link

https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/QlsHx23nEwb
e82f74e23f622898adab1402bc3d7820.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm way behind on my podcasts, but I'm spending 6 hours a day in the semi right now, so I'm catching up. I just listened to the ems helicopter guy today...he was entertaining. I'm enjoying them; keep it up!

I'm way behind on my podcasts, but I'm spending 6 hours a day in the semi right now, so I'm catching up. I just listened to the ems helicopter guy today...he was entertaining. I'm enjoying them; keep it up!

Thanks Jim! You know how you aren’t supposed to have a favorite kid? I’m finding that kind hard with the two podcasts. One is emerging as a favorite of mine… I’ll leave which one a mystery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back