2nd Annual Middle Finger Fly-In

waltm

Pre-Flight
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Walt
If you're looking for an aviation-themed way to spend your Labor Day weekend, come on over to Quinlan, Texas for our 2nd annual Middle Finger Fly-In at Taylor Airport (T14).

Taylor Airport is dedicated to grass roots aviation. Our 3120x60 ft. grass runway is registered as a privately owned/public access strip. All are welcome to stop by and say "hi".

This year, we're planning on having a rockin' good time. On Friday evening, we'll have an "open mic" night. Bring your guitars, sitars, banjoes, kazoos, washboards and anything else that makes noise and join in for an evening jam session. All are welcome to come along!

At midnight on Friday (maybe a little earlier for the older folk), we plan on having a showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Don't forget your rice, umbrellas and water guns. Relive out those college days when it was a required subject to attend regular Rocky Horror showings!

On Saturday, we'll karoake the night away with the Grand Master P karaoke show! With over 45,000 songs, you're sure to find SOMETHING that you can sing. :)

Visit our website at http://www.t14airport.com for more information or go straight to the events page at http://www.t14airport.com/home_events.htm for information on the fly-in.

Hope to see ya at Taylor!!!

May I tell you all, Walt and Rachael have taken T14 from essentially abandoned and legitimately derelict, to being ... well ... call it magic.

Beautiful runway, shootin' range, music, 4-wheelers, powered parachutes, ultralights, bouncy house for kids, really (bottom line) more fun than any rational person should be allowed to have.

Proof, I think, that nice guys sometimes *do* finish first - and they share!

Once again, you are too kind, Spike. You know that we're just an old-fashioned southern couple that just like to have fun.

Bring the kids! I forgot to mention that we DO have a bounce house or two that need to be put up. There will also be a snow cone machine on Saturday for the young'uns.

It'll be a lot of fun - that I can guarantee. :D

Stopped by there thios morning, and Walt and Rachael have done SO freakin' much for the place; it is going to be a heckuva time.

Back