2024-T3 AL in Saint Louis?

Notatestpilot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Notatestpilot
Does anyone around Saint Louis (Missouri) know of any local shop that sells .032 thk 2024T3 Aluminum; 2x4, and or 4x8 sheet sizes?
thanks!

There's probably at least a dozen suppliers..... Metal Supermarkets or Cardinal should have it in stock. May be just as cost effective to order it from AIrparts or Spruce.

Does anyone around Saint Louis (Missouri) know of any local shop that sells .032 thk 2024T3 Aluminum; 2x4, and or 4x8 sheet sizes?
thanks!
Wicks Aircraft in Highland IL is about 30 minutes from downtown St Louis and stocks 2024T3 sheet.
I picked up a couple of 2x4 sheets of various thickness not too long ago and they were slightly cheaper than Spruce not including shipping.

Nauga,
a happy customer

Last edited:
Wicks Aircraft in Highland IL is about 30 minutes from downtown St Louis and stocks 2024T3 sheet.
I picked up a couple of 2x4 sheets of various thickness not too long ago and they were slightly cheaper than Spruce not including shipping.

Nauga,
a happy customer
Wicks Aircraft is not 30 minutes from downtown St Louis.

Drive out to wicks.

I think the 30min mentioned earlier was a bit of just saying it’s local. But depending on your starting point in the metro, it’s not a far drive.

Shapiro Metal Supply

Aircraft Spruce sent mine next day

Back