2021 Diamond DA62 Valuation

Worldwide trade

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
WorldWiseTrade
OK, I am having an impossible time to find a hangar for my DA62 which is going to force my hand on selling when my current hangar deal ends very soon.

Market seems very hot and I see used SR22's selling for same price as new. Diamond market the same or is this aberration due to no supply limited to the Cirrus market?

Original list was $1,417,000 and total time about 175 hrs. One year left on the warranty, always hangared, no damage, loaded including radar, professionally flown.

Any experts out there on a valuation consensus?

Happy Flying!

Don’t know where you are but from my personal experience, it’s easier to find hangar than house these days

I just keyed in on "professionally flown." I take it OP you are an owner/user but not a pilot? If so, why a DA62 and not some biz jet?

I just keyed in on "professionally flown." I take it OP you are an owner/user but not a pilot? If so, why a DA62 and not some biz jet?
Reason being the airplane was leased back to the dealer for a period of time and they were using it as a demonstrator, flown by the Chief Pilot. But I do have a bit of flight time myself, 29 years with AA, CFI/II/MEI + Navy flying. Not too familiar with those blade things front of the nacells making a lot of noise tho ;-)

Back