2018 Mid-Oct 11th Annual CT/LSA Fly-in Page AZ

CT4ME

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
CT4ME
It's time to mark the calendar and arrange for some time off!
CTFlier.com is proud to host the 11th Annual CT/LSA fly-in in Page Arizona. OCT 17-21 (Wed-Sun).

542b19480b5c458d80c7bd1de0fb1605_th.jpg

Come and join a great group of people for a fly-in in one of the most scenic areas of the World. See Monument Valley, the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Zion and more! It's a casual affair with organization and direction for those who want it... or you are free to fly and explore as you wish. Besides flying, there's great hiking, boating, and many different tours. And we've arranged for plenty of Hotel rooms with a great rate! (Clarion Inn). All aircraft are welcome!

More info is available at CTFlier.com, and we'll keep you updated here as well.

Glad to see , that the fly in continues. Keep up the good work.

Less than 2 months away.... a flying adventure you'll never forget!
636283087077149983-0326-best-az-sunsets-7.jpg

Attachments

• powell sunset.jpg
    powell sunset.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 3
DRAT! It had to happen sometime... Due to weather, the 2018 "official" Page Fly-in has been cancelled. This is the first time, since 2007, that the fly-in has been affected by weather. It's usually 80 degrees and Sunny! Some folks are still going and will hookup on the tarmac to organize fly-outs and meals.

DRAT! It had to happen sometime... Due to weather, the 2018 "official" Page Fly-in has been cancelled.

Bummer - sorry to read. Any chance for a reschedule, or will you defer to next year? I couldn't make it this year, but this is definitely on my "bucket list" of activities to do!

Definitely on again for early October 2019! More info coming soon!

Back