2015 Rideshare

DNHarris

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Dan
Hi everyone.

I thought I'd start a ride share thread for 2015 Air venture.

I'm looking for a ride from greater Lansing in mid Michigan and wondered if someone was headed my way. I am flexible on dates and scheduled Sunday to Sunday dorm room. I am a 32 hour student pilot, thus I'm no CFI. I cannot offer much except a an extra pair of eyes, a pair of ears (well one good one), zesty imporv skills, zany humor, a light heart, and a fat butt to fill a seat. Oh and my money for expenses of course.

If you have space let me know,

Dan

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I thought I'd start a ride share thread for 2015 Air venture.

I'm looking for a ride from greater Lansing in mid Michigan and wondered if someone was headed my way. I am flexible on dates and scheduled Sunday to Sunday dorm room. I am a 32 hour student pilot, thus I'm no CFI. I cannot offer much except a an extra pair of eyes, a pair of ears (well one good one), zesty imporv skills, zany humor, a light heart, and a fat butt to fill a seat. Oh and my money for expenses of course.

If you have space let me know,

Dan

You had me until you mentioned your fat butt. How fat is it? W&B when full of camping equipment can be tight.

Anybody originating from the Minneapolis-St. Paul area? I have flown in the last two years in a row and may do it again but haven't decided yet.

I'll throw my name into the ring as well!

I'm looking for a ride from Washington, DC/NoVA/MD area. I'm also about a 30 hour student pilot and typically fly from KGAI.

I'm about 170 soaking wet, and I travel light. Happy to share expenses and assist in all phases of flight and planning.

Rebooting this thread. Still looking for a ride from the DC/Mid-atlantic. ANyone out there have a spare seat?

I have seats available from Seattle...headed over in a 172...Leaving July 16th and then doing the Cessnas2Oshkosh arrival Saturday morning the 18th

Back