2015 Movie Watch List

ARFlyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
ARFlyer
Any movies you guys want to see this year ?

I have on my list:

Mad Max
Tomorrowland
Jurassic World: Hope it's as good as the first
Inside Out: Love Pixar!!
Minions
Pan
Everest: About the '97 disaster
Hotel Transylvania 2
Peanuts
The Martian: I loved the BOOK!! Can't wait for this one.
Hunger Games: Mockingjay II

And of course

Star Wars!!

I only go to the movies usually for any Star Trek or James Bond movie. So im looking forward to Spectre in November.

There is a new Terwillger movie "living in the age of airplanes" that i will also try to see soon in Imax. He did a great job with one six right so ill go se this one too.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Just watched Interstellar and it was if not the best; one of the best made movies I have seen. I always roll my eyes at my wife for crying at movies, but this is the first movie that really put me on that level at times. Amazing movie!

Just watched Interstellar and it was if not the best; one of the best made movies I have seen. I always roll my eyes at my wife for crying at movies, but this is the first movie that really put me on that level at times. Amazing movie!

I enjoyed it, but anything sci-fi I'm a nut anyway.

But could you hear what they were saying half the time? The soundtrack was horrendous. I felt like I missed out on half the movie because I was constantly asking "what did he/she just say?" like an old man....

And Michael Caine? Whenever I see Michael Caine, it instantly cheapens any movie... He was mis-cast imo.

I enjoyed it, but anything sci-fi I'm a nut anyway.

But could you hear what they were saying half the time? The soundtrack was horrendous. I felt like I missed out on half the movie because I was constantly asking "what did he/she just say?" like an old man....

And Michael Caine? Whenever I see Michael Caine, it instantly cheapens any movie... He was mis-cast imo.

I did have to have it turned up pretty loud now that you mention it.

if you liked the movie, I just watched this guy talk about it. worth a watch..

I did have to have it turned up pretty loud now that you mention it.

if you liked the movie, I just watched this guy talk about it. worth a watch..

It's one of the first movies to my recollection that touched on the theory of relativity really hard. Space travel isn't warp factor eight and everything's great.

Star Trek, Star Wars, none of the movies ever tackle the fact that since you went near light speed or super gravitational forces, everyone you knew on earth has died from old age ...

It's one of the first movies to my recollection that touched on the theory of relativity really hard. Space travel isn't warp factor eight and everything's great.

Star Trek, Star Wars, none of the movies ever tackle the fact that since you went near light speed or super gravitational forces, everyone you knew on earth has died from old age ...

It goes pretty deep for sure. You are right that the cast could have been better, but the story was very well thought up and the movie well executed in my eyes. Now my brain in stuck in space!

May 22 Tomorrowland - Disney meets Spielberg?

Sequels
May 1 Avengers 2
Jul 10 Minions
Jul 31 Another Mission Impossible
Aug 28 Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger 2 (really? I had enough problems getting thru the first one!)
Nov 6 Spectre - another James Bond
Dec 18 Star Wars 7, The Lens Flare Awakens

Reboots or Semi-Reboots - Why? Where is originality?
May 1 Far from the Madding Crowd
May 15 Mad Max
Jun 12 Jurassic Park
Jul 1 Terminator
Aug 7 Fantastic Four
Aug 14 Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Far from best....was entertaining....I will give you that.

Concept was great....movie was too long....way too much front story....fluff in middle....movie almost seemed to have poor direction in many ways.

I enjoyed it....but couldn't help but think....man this idea could have made it a classic....and it's far from that.

2 stars for me....but im a tough critic. Movies only get a 4 or 5 star from me if I would consider watching them more than once. 99% of the movies I watch....I only watch once.

I am glad to see people are still frequenting movie theaters. We haven't been to the movies in over a decade.

ROFLMAO. I almost shot milk and cookies out my nose when I read that.

I've been assured that there are directors who are even more enamored of lens flare than Abrams. Scary.

Last edited:
May 22 Tomorrowland - Disney meets Spielberg?

We'll see. I always have my doubts, lots of CG does not a story make

Sequels
May 1 Avengers 2

Hopefully

Jul 10 Minions
Didn't work for the Penguins, and they had more going for them

Jul 31 Another Mission Impossible

See if Tom Cruise can pull off another one. I prefer to watch his movies with lots of beer.

Aug 28 Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger 2 (really? I had enough problems getting thru the first one!)
Why?
Nov 6 Spectre - another James Bond

Now you're talking. Hard to muck up James Bond (other than by putting Timothy Dalton in it)

Dec 18 Star Wars 7, The Lens Flare Awakens

I have serious doubts Abrams can pull it off. Lucas sure a hell couldn't. And yes, lens flares do not a story make.

May 15 Mad Max

Miller has failed to make a bad one so far.

Jun 12 Jurassic Park

Just what we need, more dinosaurs

Jul 1 Terminator

Just what we need, more Arnold
Aug 7 Fantastic Four

From the "don't they ever learn" department

Aug 14 Man from U.N.C.L.E.

The series really wasn't all that good in the first place

Back