2015 coldest year on record

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
So far it has been below freezing 100% of 2015 in Texas.

This entire year so far has been a total ice storm.

I look at the trend in 2015 so far and it is just getting colder and colder. If this trend continues, we are doomed.

I look at the trend in 2015 so far and it is just getting colder and colder. If this trend continues, we are doomed.

Drama queen!

It's the start of global cooling.

Its about time you Southerners felt the pain of living in the North.

Please call: 1-800-WAH-MAMA if you have further complaints. They will be happy to listen to you. :)

David

Wow, that's awful! Glad I don't live in Texas.

I wish it would friggin' cool off around here!

It's FAR past time to empanel a group of fake "scientists" to declare the science settled, and that loud mouthed Americans are causing man made global cooling, forcing people in southern climates (like texas) to shiver indoors, waiting for the end of time, caused by mmgc.

There MUST be cooling credits made available that magically wipe away your cooling footprint, and obama must make thousand of speeches, sprewing millions of particles of mmgc, claiming that mmgc is the FIRST PRIORITY of his administration, right after education, mmgw, jobs, immigration, plastic water bottles, ****ty food for kids to be forced to eat at school, and fund raising among hollyweird, lefty trash.

I hereby nominate Bryan as mmgc CZAR!

It is even colder now than when I posted that. We are screwed.
Until today I found the fact that I have a fireplace silly.

At this rate, I am not sure how I will get through the year with out it.

Naples Florida? I show 73 degrees. Why are you complaining?

Cuz it's been in the '80's and HUMID for the last few weeks!

I've only been able to kill the AC and open the windows a few times so far this year.

This is supposed to be the nice time of year down here, and it feels like summer, which is not a good thing!

Last edited:
Personally I have no doubt that the globe is cooling and I will even admit that man contributes to the cooling.

You need computer models predicting cooling to prove it though.

It cooled off every night this week, so far. That's proof, right there.

I see the ice caps growing by the second, I will post video soon!!

Cuz it's been in the '80's and HUMID for the last few weeks!

I've only been able to kill the AC and open the windows a few times so far this year.

This is supposed to be the nice time of year down here, and it feels like summer, which is not a good thing!

I was down there 2 weeks ago and thought it was wonderful.

Here in my little corner of New Mexico, there has not been a single second of 2015 were we have not had snow. In fact we have more snow on the ground right now than we did in 2013 and the first 11 months, 3 weeks and 2 days of 2014 combined.

Al Gore got it wrong. I predict this is the start of a new ice age.....:yes:

I make this statement after a very lengthy and intense 5 minute read on PoA.... :rofl:

Here in my little corner of New Mexico, there has not been a single second of 2015 were we have not had snow. In fact we have more snow on the ground right now than we did in 2013 and the first 11 months, 3 weeks and 2 days of 2014 combined.

Al Gore got it wrong. I predict this is the start of a new ice age.....:yes:

I make this statement after a very lengthy and intense 5 minute read on PoA.... :rofl:

The science is settled, then.

Put that ice in a glass and dump some new years scotch in it.

There is a special place in hell for people who ruin good scotch with ice.

I was down there 2 weeks ago and thought it was wonderful.

I'm here right now and have been for 28 years, and it's too warm/humid to open the house and has been for most of this winter. I enjoy the winters here, when it's actually cooler than summer and I can work outside without sweating my butt off!! :eek: The summers are pure misery though....

Hopefully we'll get a cold front in the next week or so......

Last edited:
I'm here right now and have been for 28 years, and it's too warm/humid to open the house and has been for most of this winter. I enjoy the winters here, when it's actually cooler than summer and I can work outside without sweating my butt off!! :eek: The summers are pure misery though....

Hopefully we'll get a cold front in the next week or so......

I'll trade you winters any day. I'll be back next January for the same medical conference but would rather not wait that long.

I'll trade you winters any day.

Nope! I moved here almost 30 years ago, in part to get way from winter in the northeast, as well as the cost of living.

The price we pay for nice winter weather and no income tax is 8-9 months of sauna in the summer.

Unfortunately, this winter is more like summer so far! :eek:

To make things worse I hear there are no ice cubes in hell

At least then they learn the proper way to drink good scotch! Which doesn't exist in hell, either.

Nope! I moved here almost 30 years ago, in part to get way from winter in the northeast, as well as the cost of living.

The price we pay for nice winter weather and no income tax is 8-9 months of sauna in the summer.

I lived in Mobile Alabama for a few years and understand completely.

I'll take 27C (at KAPF) any day over what we have here...

KMPV 022151Z AUTO 32003KT 10SM FEW036 FEW046 SCT120 M08/M13 A3020 RMK AO2 SLP247 T10781133

Tomorrow afternoon we're supposed to get hit with multiple inches of snow, changing to freezing rain overnight... :yikes:

Attempt at humor. Don't sweat it. :)
I figured as much, but the thought of burning my logbooks to keep warm doesn't exactly make me want to laugh.

Must be the time of year... and where I'm living now. :hairraise:

Back