2013 Gastons Pics and Videos

Never turn down that offer.

lol.... Kim is a good person and a good sport. A walking T-shirt slogan creation machine she is...

Kim: (while digging in her bag for a charging cord) "...so how long is yours?"

Mike: "Ummm.... that's kind of a personal question since we have just met, isn't it?"

And the question from her of, "...or do we wake up au naturale?" continues to bring amusement. :lol: :lol:

No - I had to get to work, I was tired, hadn't had my coffee, and only realized how weird that sounded after I read it. I will fix it if you really want me to.

Not to worry... just giving a friend some grief :D B)

Glad to hear you got home safely... and didn't do a George Costanza and nap under your desk Monday.

OK so there were 4 videos of this, here are the best two.

The first one is funnier but poorly video taped and the second one is more calm but captured much better (we both stopped moving).

Enjoy. A King Air Parabolic Demonstration:

Taken w IPhone at brunch. Sorry some folks were gettin food.

Best,

Dave

Attachments

• Gastons brunch 1.jpg
    Gastons brunch 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Don't know where you were, but using a much better camera than this. I tried several times to get everyone, but couldn't get the heard of cats to sit still long enough (g).
I have other nice ones with you in there. Brought sunshine to what might otherwise have been a gloomy pic (g).

Best,

Dave

Thanks Mike. I really like this picture. First one I've seen of my plane in flight. Surprising, since I thought I buggered up the takeoff pretty good. :)

I'm kicking myself that I didn't go take a close up look or beg a ride... Cardinals are on my short list if I ever purchase an aircraft of my own.

Let me know if you ever make it down to this area...

Back