Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Save The PDF
Print it (Color or B/W)
Plaster it all over FBOs

Thanks.

I am not an artist nor a designer, and this is what I came up with after Mom sent me a rough draft.

attachment.php

Attachments

• LaborDay11.jpg
    LaborDay11.jpg
    997.5 KB · Views: 307
  • LaborDay11.pdf
    136.4 KB · Views: 49
Where is "Hardwood Steakhouse"? Is that what you guys have named your campfire ring? ;)

Where is "Hardwood Steakhouse"? Is that what you guys have named your campfire ring? ;)

It's about an 8 minute trip to the east. I think it's gonna be $10 for everything including tip.

I think it's perfect, especially the schedule of events shown on Saturday's calendar. All fly-in's should use that model.

Save The PDF
Print it (Color or B/W)
Plaster it all over FBOs

Thanks.

I am not an artist nor a designer, and this is what I came up with after Mom sent me a rough draft.

attachment.php

It's about an 8 minute trip to the east. I think it's gonna be $10 for everything including tip.

Will they let you pour the eggs on their stove? I don't want Kimberly to miss any of the 6Y9 magic.

Excellent!
I've printed a small stack and will take them 'round with me (hopefully remembering to pin them up!)

ROLMAO you are funny!

Ed, Posted one at Wings don't know it will get anyone but what the heck.

We'll see if the joke is on me (or not) when I meet all of you there.

Also, not even sure if / where I should post these flyers in California - thoughts?

I wouldn't bother posting them outside of a 400nm radius of 6Y9

What is the temp up there in September?

I've been up there and it be hot enough to need a small fan in the tent, and I've been up there when I slept in my jeans b/c it was cold. For the most part it is very comfortable, though. If you look through the picture threads from previous fly-ins, you can sort of judge temps based on what people are wearing.

I see you are in Decatur - I'm an Alabama boy as well (grew up in Killen/Florence area), and I have successfully survived the weather up there several times now. ;)

Back