2010 POKER RUN IS A GO!!

Those of you that won certificates from Scott D's AvWxWorkshops.com, please don't forget to send them in! He's only received 5 of them... they have a firm expiration date. I've redeemed mine and am enjoying the various webinars he has on the site!
I've lost mine! :(

I sent mine in the week after we got back from Gaston's, but I think I must have missed the confirmation e-mail from Scott D... maybe deleted it with my Spam e-mails!? :( I'll have to drop him a line next week. Thanks for the reminder, Troy!

I sent mine in the week after we got back from Gaston's, but I think I must have missed the confirmation e-mail from Scott D... maybe deleted it with my Spam e-mails!? :( I'll have to drop him a line next week. Thanks for the reminder, Troy!
Your user ID is your email address so try the password recovery feature on the website to generate a new password.

Wooo hooo... got it! Looking at the site for the first time now. Thanks Grant! U must be smart enough to fly an airplane or something really tough like that. :)

Back