2008 Remos for sale

They sound too much like a skido, for me.

Looks like a egg.

Shocker.

Lots of hate on a sale on Pilots Of America.

I'll remove this post tomorrow.

Mods....

Can't figure out how to remove post.

Help a brother out! Don't want to post this sale here any longer.

I think it looks cool, how much rwy does it need and will it/ can it spin?

img.axd

We have had some at Denton. The one I saw take off on a warm day didn't use much runway and easily out climbed the C150 that departed just ahead of it.

Their are quite a few on this site that have a distaste,for all LSA airplanes not just the Remos,I have a few hours in a Remos and like the way they fly. Sorry I already own an aircraft, good luck with the sale.

Shocker.

Lots of hate on a sale on Pilots Of America.

I'll remove this post tomorrow.

What are you talking about man?

Seems like you have some folks intereted in your plane here....

Great airplane. Some of the most enjoyable hours I have are in Remos's

Not a good airplane for a flight school however. Abuse a C150 can take for decades a Remos (especially a G3) can only take once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What are you talking about man?

Seems like you have some folks intereted in your plane here....

I'm wondering if some posts got deleted for violating the "classified section" rules. Nothing that remains seems remotely hateful. I wish there was a little note left in those cases to provide context and prevent posts like this one.

Back on topic... I have always thought a Remos or CTLS would be a great plane to own if I was looking for sole ownership. Something about them is appealing to me. Someone will be getting a nice plane :)

You should list it somewhere besides Controller. I didn't know anyone looked at that site.

I've had rides in an RV-12 and a CTLS and liked them both. Fun planes that run away from my dog-a$$ 172.

Back