2-View Acro Flight

whifferdill

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
whifferdill
Practicing my modified Free sequence goofing around with 2-cameras on the plane. Good for critiquing vertical rolls. I don't practice this sequence enough - left out a figure near the end. :) HD enabled.

Nice setup, I enjoy watching your flights, the precision and focus is impressive.

'Gimp

Nice video!

Can you tell me what program you use to overlay the videos? I sometimes have 2-3 cameras on board when I do acro and I've long been thinking how nice it would be to merge the recordings.

Can you tell me what program you use to overlay the videos? I sometimes have 2-3 cameras on board when I do acro and I've long been thinking how nice it would be to merge the recordings.

I'm using iMovie on the Mac. Don't know anything about other editing programs. Share some vids though!

I'm using iMovie on the Mac. Don't know anything about other editing programs. Share some vids though!

Thanks. Sadly I don't have a Mac, maybe something else will come up.

I don't want to upload them just yet because I don't have explicit permission from the owner to show his tail #. It's not my plane.

Thanks. Sadly I don't have a Mac, maybe something else will come up.

I'm sure there's lots of other video editing software that will do split screens, or screen within a screen.

I don't want to upload them just yet because I don't have explicit permission from the owner to show his tail #. It's not my plane.

Well don't video the tail # then. :) Lots of different angles to set up a camera from. There are also ways to blur/block out sections in video.

You have access to the Pitts?

I'm sure there's lots of other video editing software that will do split screens, or screen within a screen.

Well don't video the tail # then. :) Lots of different angles to set up a camera from. There are also ways to blur/block out sections in video.

You have access to the Pitts?

Yeah I just got to get around to dedicate the time to find a program, record at proper angles, ect...

Back