2-step verification

Greg Bockelman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Bockelman
I am having issues with the 2-step verification on my iPhone. I enter the code, it indicates all is well but then it rolls right in to needing 2-step verification again. I am not sure whether the issue also affects my iPad because my current login hasn’t expired yet.

Help!

I can't help, because my POA account doesn't rank high enough on my "need security" list to deal with 2-step identification. Have you tried the common responses like restarting or clearing the cookies/cache?

I am having issues with the 2-step verification on my iPhone. I enter the code, it indicates all is well but then it rolls right in to needing 2-step verification again. I am not sure whether the issue also affects my iPad because my current login hasn’t expired yet.

Help!
What app do you use to check your email and what browser are you using? Both just the native iOS mail and safari?

POA has 2 step? :eek:
Very Important Users have 2-step.
I didn't have it until I became Very Important, and then suddenly I did have it. If you've been Very Important in the past, you probably still have it.

(Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to this one...)

Help!

I really hate to suggest this, but

1) you could try to turn off (as in shutdown) your iPhone

2) you can always log out of your iPad (I would hope that would force a two-step verification)

You could take it to the range ... ;)

Back