1st Solo ever!!

I have finally passed my checkride yesterday and am a brand new NEWBIE private pilot to the aviation industry! I'm so happy and proud as it was a long time coming for me.
congrats!

I have finally passed my checkride yesterday and am a brand new NEWBIE private pilot to the aviation industry! I'm so happy and proud as it was a long time coming for me.
Excellent. Good job and well done!

Cool. What’s next
I joined my local glider club and will be building time for 14 months until my own plane comes to me.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get communication skills up when talking to tower/ground radio? My club's airport only addresses traffic on our radios. I was thinking about getting some training in the sport plane category and possibly getting a solo endorsement in sport planes so I can get some experience at a Class D airport.

Thoughts?

I joined my local glider club and will be building time for 14 months until my own plane comes to me.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get communication skills up when talking to tower/ground radio? My club's airport only addresses traffic on our radios. I was thinking about getting some training in the sport plane category and possibly getting a solo endorsement in sport planes so I can get some experience at a Class D airport.

Thoughts?
sounds like you have a good plan to me.

…Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get communication skills up when talking to tower/ground radio? …
Thoughts?

Liveatc. Pilotedge if you have a flight sim.

Liveatc. Pilotedge if you have a flight sim.
I will look into that. I do have a flight sim but I do want to practice in real life.

Thanks for that suggestion.

Back