For Sale 1979 C182Q for sale

Topper

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Topper
I don't really need to own two planes and I for sure don't need three. Hope to close on a 310 later this week or early next week. Time for my trusty 182 to find a new home. I finished my private and earned my instrument in this plane. Very solid, looks good, interior is nice, flies like a 182, makes book speeds. Engine is past TBO, but still strong. I have a couple of good options for rebuilding the engine and working that into the sale if that interests someone, however I would keep flying it, runs strong and great oil pressure. Hopefully the attached flyer is actually attached. Plane is located a 1k1 and if the buyer is local and wants to keep it at 1k1, the hanger can be transferred, I am going to keep the 310 at another airport.

Jim

Attachments

• N469DC Flyer.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 252
Nice airplane - good luck with the sale!

Very nice, well equipped airplane!

Love the panel!

Avionics sweet, good luck on the sale. You're gonna enjoy flying the C310. What model ya gettin'?

Sky King lives on!

I am getting a 74 Q with the Colemill 550's. I also have an interest in a Cessna 400. Great fast fun plane, but really only a two person plane if going any distance.

Flight school and 135 outfit I worked had 5 310s, one being a Q, and one of them had the Colemills.

Sell your 182 yet? Enjoy the 310, fun to fly.

Back