1975 Cessna 172M Owners Manual - Free!

Gary

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Gary
Cleaning out old documents that have been stashed away. Came across this old Owners Manual that dates back to my training days. Saw the error in my ways and switched to airplanes with the wings in the right place. Really don't need it so first response gets it (you can shoot me a PM with name and address). I'll even pay the shipping USPS (can't be a lot). Attached are scans of the cover and first page.

Gary

Done! A new home has been found!

Attachments

• 172 Owners Manual Cover.jpg
    172 Owners Manual Cover.jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 172 Owners Manual Inside.jpg
    172 Owners Manual Inside.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
That's the plane I do most of my teaching in. It was hard to get used to an ASI in miles rather than knots. I'll often say "knots" to my student while this morning I flew with a student in his own 172S. I kept saying "miles."

If Cessna had adapted a standard only a decade or two earlier...

I have been looking for a manual. Free is good. If you still have it I would appreciate receiving it.

I'm new to the forum, what do I need to do?

Patrick, Welcome to the board!

I may have one but I'm not sure at the moment. All my manuals are at the school. I don't want to give it away but there may be a solution if you don't find an original. That manual should still be without copyright protection so if that's the case and you don't find one, I can possibly make a copy to send to you.

Where are you located and training?

I have been looking for a manual. Free is good. If you still have it I would appreciate receiving it.

I'm new to the forum, what do I need to do?

Hello Patrick and welcome to POA!!

Sorry to say that the manual found a new home not long after I posted the note.

Gary

Back