For Sale: Aircraft 1973 Cessna 310Q for sale - $105,000 obo

k9medic

Line Up and Wait
N Central FL and GTC Bahamas when off work
Display Name

Display name:
ATP-H, CMEL, CSEL, CFI/CFII Airplanes and Helicopters
I just bought a 421C so the 310 has to go.

I am the second owner in the past 22 years and this hangared plane is flown almost monthly. Painted in 2010 - 9/10 Interior - 7/10 (needs some plastic trim replacement)6 seats with ALL seats available. Last annual May 2023.

TTAF approximately 6075 hours LE/RE SMOH approximately 1470 hours - Blackstone Lab analysis done at every oil change. Props have 260 hours VGs, Garmin 430W, MK12E ILS nav/com, FS450 digital fuel flow, ADSB transponder, Century III autopilot, HSI. AV-20S standby clock/artificial horizon. TAS around 177kts on 28gph. Had a Corrosion X treatment done on the entire airframe at the last annual. Gear collapse in 1977 and wind storm damage to the flaps while on the ground in 2008. Both repaired. If the post is still up, it is available. Located in north central Florida.

Make me an offer!

310.jpg

Also @k9medic you change planes more often than the weather changes. :D. Good luck with the sale, looks like a great plane.

Well **** me. April was just sending me links for 310s. And here I was thinking about saving money.

Anyone interested in a Comanche so we can move up? lol

Also @k9medic you change planes more often than the weather changes. :D. Good luck with the sale, looks like a great plane.
LOL. I've had this one for a couple of years. I've got some partners in the 421 thankfully. The 310 I own outright though.

I just sold the Grumman AA5 I had too.

e249ac4e6d8353ab8d1cbb2739dda136.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, since didn't specify that it had to be a GOOD offer, I think I can swing about $500.

What fuel system do you have, and what is your useful load? My top two questions when reading a Twin Cessna ad. Good luck with your sale and finding a good home for your 310!

BTW, @k9medic , whereabouts in north central Florida? Lake City area? Live Oak?
Plane is hangared at X60.

What fuel system do you have, and what is your useful load? My top two questions when reading a Twin Cessna ad. Good luck with your sale and finding a good home for your 310!
Total of 163 gallons.

Empty weight with all 6 seats is 3606lbs . Max gross is 5375 lbs. with the VG's.

If you buy the 310, you can make it your favorite $200 double cheeseburger stop!

Nah, no interest in a twin. Twice the engine problems/maintenance, twice the chance of an engine out. Besides, I have enough trouble handling a single engine, fixed prop, fixed gear bird.

Nice airplane, I want a twin but not ready just yet.

POA fundraiser / club plane in Chicago? I’d put down 10k

1600 TBO I believe.

From the engine oil Blackstone report. Oil in this report had 21 hours on it in June of 2023.
Last oil change prior was January 2023 and oil had 61 hours on the oil.

Left engine - The shorter oil run this time bought about a nice drop in wear metals, just as we suspected. We also found a similar drop in the right engine as well, and that's another good indication that both sides are wearing like they should. Chrome was still excessive compared to averages, but it's been what way for awhile and is almost certainly from the NuChrome cylinders in use, so we went ahead and unhighlighted it. This left engine did have just a trace of fuel present. That's not a concern and will likely disappear next time. Great report

Right Engine - It's looking like this right engine will tend to leave some extra aluminum and nickel in the oil, though both metals dropped nicely here, along with everything else, so we doubt either shows a problem developing. If the cylinders are all NuChrome here, then nickel is mainly from exhaust vales guides and aluminum is from pistons, no matter the cylinder type. No fuel was present in this sample and the oil's viscosity was on target for 100AW oil. We'll keep our fingers crossed for even more improvement in wear next time. Great set of reports overall for N69584.

Back