For Sale: Aircraft 1969 Beech Musketeer B23

zayerpaul

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Zayerpaul
I am selling my trusty Musketeer: N6082N. I had planned to keep her another few years but stumbled upon a Sierra for sale that I couldn't pass up. I have owned the plane for about 2 years and really enjoyed flying it solo and with my family of four around the southeast. She is a 1969 B23 model, SN M-1175. She has 3115 hours total time on the airframe and engine but that will go up as I plan to fly it some. The O-360 engine was overhauled in 1992 and has about 1150 SMOH now. My useful load is 975 lbs with 2450 lbs gross weight. She cruises around 115 knots on 10 GPH. The paint job is original and has been touched up over the years as needed. Also, the landing gear donuts are old and will need to be replaced eventually as well. Tires are in good shape as well as brakes. Over the last 2 years I have installed a Plane Power alternator, Concorde battery, 2 overhauled magnetos, flush fit fuel sump drains on both wings, overhauled cylinder assembly with new piston and rings on #3, new fiberglass stabilator tips, new fiberglass dorsal trim piece, and led nav light bulbs. On the avionics front, I installed a Stratus ESG transponder and Stratus 3i for ADSB in and out. Also, I installed a Garmin 340 audiopanel with 4 place headphones jacks all around. It has a Val 760 single comm for #1. Other than that, it has the standard steam gauges and stock engine instruments. There are dual push to talk buttons on the yokes and the pilot has electric trim on the left thumb side of the yoke. The front seats have shoulder restraints. The annual inspection was completed in April of this year. The airplane is at KECP near Panama City. I am asking $25,000 or best offer. I will include a functional MX170b dual nav/comm, glideslope receiver, and King glideslope indicator for an additional $1000.00. Weather in the Florida Panhandle has not allowed me to get to my avionics guy to install these. I will post links to pictures and logbooks below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gGqRSLvFlM2TCxpQvwu_LdvguvKpBOKx?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X1clsAwdtL9mtGiDzrpJpNaeUuejk8sE?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12zTYYUxyTh3vJJBcnBxhM624RYYL-X0_?usp=sharing

I would like to update the listing for my Musketeer. It is still available and the price is now $24,000 OBO. There has been a lengthy period of pre-buy inspection, discrepancy repairs, negotiations, waiting for a buyer to get back in country, and finally, having the deal fall through. Since the original listing, we have replaced the electric fuel boost pump, replaced the flywheel, changed stabilator bearings and bolts, overhauled the fuel selector valve, overhauled left pilot's brake master cylinder, performed the 24 month transponder/altimeter check, changed the oil and filter, replaced the mixture control cable, replaced ELT battery, and also had the muffler shroud rebuilt. This is a solid VFR airplane and would be perfect for someone looking for something to learn to fly or to just cruise around in. Please let me know if you have any questions or just if you think I am way off base in my pricing. I haven't updated this before as I was holding it for what I thought was a for sure buyer for the last 2 months. Thanks.

Man this is tempting. Seeing if I can sway my brother to the cause.

Interested in the airplane if it is available? Feel free to text or call me at 774-228-3760.

Thanks!
Eric

Hi Paul,
Add me to the list of people who would like to know if this plane is still available. If so, please call or text me at (214) 364-6932.
Thanks,
Don

Plane is under contract. Thanks for all the interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever you sell it to, let them know about beechaeroclub.org - the type club for Musketeers/Sundowners/Sierras. Great group of folks who love the type. It will be the best $50 they spend.

I am guessing that you have sold the plane by now. But, someone is quoting this thread as an example of how inexpensive some planes are right now, even though your offer is a year old. Could you post an update?

Back