1968 Cherokee 140/150 located at (N40)

avongil

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
AG
Posting this for a friend. I really hate to see her go - N5511F got me hooked on aviation.

http://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?listing_id=2190442

Be kind please. I see what happens to some poor souls on this forum. Everything is 100% legit here. Hangered and not neglected. Constructive criticism is of course appreciated.

AG

Interesting checklist thingy in front of the pilot. Never saw one of those before.

Interesting checklist thingy in front of the pilot. Never saw one of those before.
It so vintage.. Reminds me of name tags used in the 80s. Rather cool, you just flip through them like a Rolodex.

Why are there two vastly different SMOH numbers? That can put off a lot of buyers.
Good English also helps sell. Bad Engrish can imply lack of attention to detail (which might show in the airplane as well) or a dumba** broker.
Buyers are also interested in seeing the condition of the interior so pictures of all seats, carpets, headliner and side panels are a plus.

Also make sure the listing mentions explicitly whether the expensive headsets are included in the sale price or not. Then she might be worth the price. :)

She's pretty, good luck and hopefully you will find her a new owner soon.

Hey, sorry about the IO.. Must be a mistake in the add. I can assure you it is carbureted! As far as I know, two David and Clark H10-40 headsets come with the airplane.
She is pretty. I will be sad when she is gone.

AG

Last edited:
Back