Avionics master switch
Astrotech clock
Aerotrim electric trim
Piper wing leveler
Bogart cables
Recent tank and plank
Fresh overhauled Bendix mags, new harnesses, and new fine wire platinum plugs

Hangared at KPWT, Bremerton National Airport

Log Books Here: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2PbIHcdLMwVQ1VsTTM2SElMSk0/edit

CIMG4735.jpg

CIMG4733.jpg

CIMG4729.jpg

CIMG4728.jpg

CIMG4725.jpg

CIMG4724.jpg

CIMG4723.jpg

CIMG4721.jpg

CIMG4718.jpg

CIMG4716.jpg

CIMG4715.jpg

CIMG4714.jpg

CIMG4699.jpg

Last edited:
Oooooohhhhh nice!

I still remember the first time I flew a 180 and saw the black rubber pads on the rudders. I wondered if pedaling would be required in order to taxi.

I still remember the first time I flew a 180 and saw the black rubber pads on the rudders. I wondered if pedaling would be required in order to taxi.

What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about?

You don't remember the old pedal cars that had hanging pedals that looked just like that that had connecting rod shafts back to a crankshaft bent drive axle?

Good luck with the sale, the guy at the end of my hangar row just sold his, similarly equipped for about the same money. Took awhile though.

I don't REALY want to sell this Cherokee. I like it and it reminds me of my youth when I instructed in them at Seattle Flight Service.

But, I really need a high wing in order to store more junk in my hangar. Old boats and cars and trailers just are easier to push under the wing.

And now, my sister tells me I need to store a huge collection of glass negatives that my father rescued from "Sawyer's" ( a postcard company in Portland) garbage dock in 1950.

There are thousands of them, including unpublished pictures of Lindbergh flying over Crater Lake during his tour of the US.

There are thousands of them, including unpublished pictures of Lindbergh flying over Crater Lake during his tour of the US.

Maybe use those to pay for a new, larger hangar AND a high-wing! :yes:

Great looking bird. Best of luck on the sale!:yes:

Back