ST 50 AUTO PILOT
WX 500 LIGHTING
BUILT IN O2
INSIGHT ENGINE MONITOR
LEFT SIDE TOE BRAKES
3 BLADE PROP..
90 gallon fuel capacity

Full Annual completed 7-2012

All I know about the plane is what is listed I bought to learn how to fly 2 years ago and it hasn't been in the air since.

Plane has always been hangared

asking $40,000 but this in negotiable
pics can be seen at www.piperforum.com/f14/1961-comanche-250-40k-2693/
Rob Markson
602-410-8403
e-mail for questions or more pics ROB@ACTIONMACHINEAZ.COM

All I know about the plane is what is listed I bought to learn how to fly 2 years ago and it hasn't been in the air since.

Plane has always been hangared

So it has sat in the hangar for 2 years with no sustained operation of the engine? Is in or out of annual?

At which point did you choose to stop reading the ad?:rofl:
So it has sat in the hangar for 2 years with no sustained operation of the engine? Is in or out of annual?

How can you attest that an engine is airworthy if it has sat unused for 2 years?

An annual inspection was completed in July, per the ad. I guess you could ask the IA if he opened the cowling.

How can you attest that an engine is airworthy if it has sat unused for 2 years?

And a point I was obliquely pointing at.

Which words are you guys struggling with? How many other planes are you flying that have undergone an annual inspection within the past 90 days? Are you worried about them?

Pictures... We needs us some pictures.

I like the electric blue velour interior...and the hangar. :)

Why did the OP buy a plane to learn to fly in -- and then let it sit for two years?

Perfect colors for a Looziana Tech alum.

If I were in the market for a plane, I would certainly take a look. I would certainly take a good hard look at the logs to determine previous care.

Seats look comfortable.

Back