For Sale 1961 N35 Bonanza

N2718P

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
N2718P
This will be the world's worst for sell ad. :)

I have a 1961 N35 that has been sitting a few years.
it has a low time engine on it (somewhere around 200hrs SMOH).
a GNS530W attached to an STEC50 autopilot. ancient transponder that will need replaced, 2nd radio is a KX155. Dual yoke. Completely useless WX500 stormscope that is only good for giving false positives on the 530W.

I loved this plane and flew it everywhere but work, mortgage, new baby... you know the routine.

It has been hangared for the past 8 years. Its sitting in Sylvania GA (Near Statesboro, GA).

Mechanic at the airport might buy it to flip. I moved a while back to Arizona and need it off my hands.. given the 2,000 mile distance I am from it now I need to either have someone fix it up and then fly it here or sell it as is. If anyone is looking for a small Bo project and they're in the area let me know. Any hopes I had of breathing life back into her and flying her out here in the clear Arizona skies were just killed with the new mortgage I took on :)

If someone is interested I'll dig through the logs to give exact numbers. When I parked her the only issue I had was sometimes I'd get some vibration out of the nose wheel on landing. Was about to replace the damper with a lord shimmy instead of the stock one. I did upgrade the GPS to WAAS and put a new plane power alternator in it.

If someone is looking for a "not overwhelming" project let me know. I need her off my hands or I'll just fire sell it to the local A&P. You might get an annual and fly it. It might need a new engine.. I don't know.

Price and photos?
I cant link to photos since I don't have 5 posts. $40K is what Im shooting for. I have a few exterior shots of her I can email. Trying to dig up some interior shots.

I cant link to photos since I don't have 5 posts. $40K is what Im shooting for. I have a few exterior shots of her I can email. Trying to dig up some interior shots.
Post on BeechTalk. It'll sell fast over there.

000970.jpg
Nice looking plane, good luck with sale.

i offer 34,115.oo cash with immediate deposit of 2500.oo to prove i am serious

you are very rude and discourteous - is this how you treat all buyers or just the ones that have cash - I am in Portland Oregon am 71 yr old did own N3807N ( a Bonanza ) my phone is 5o3 nein97 svn 923 & you ARE very rude and discourteous

you are very rude and discourteous - is this how you treat all buyers or just the ones that have cash - I am in Portland Oregon am 71 yr old did own N3807N ( a Bonanza ) my phone is 5o3 nein97 svn 923 & you ARE very rude and discourteous
Gale, just so that you know, the poster who made these comments is not the person selling the plane, so don't hold Pugs post against the person selling the plane

Back