1957 Cessna prop

Shipoke

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
shipoke
Not sure if this is the right place for this ,but buddy as a 1957 Cessna wooden prop he want's to sell. If anyone is interested email me and i'll get you hooked up with him.
Dave G
gaiski@comcast.net

Thread creep. One of you English Grammar Nazi folks might be able to explain this.... why do we say "wooden"? "A wood boat" or "a wood prop" vs. "a wooden boat" or "a wooden prop". Is one correct and the other not?

Thread creep. One of you English Grammar Nazi folks might be able to explain this.... why do we say "wooden"? "A wood boat" or "a wood prop" vs. "a wooden boat" or "a wooden prop". Is one correct and the other not?
I'd always here the same concept in my mind so it wooden matter which way you said it.

:goofy:

I'm interested. Diameter and pitch? last installation? Location, Price?

MM

What Cessna used a wooden prop in 1957?
Greg i'm not sure if it is a Cessna i was told that.

I'm interested. Diameter and pitch? last installation? Location, Price?

MM
there again , i've havent seen it. but am told it's NICE. you can call hin at 717-921-2194 his name is Denny, tell him Mary's uncle Dave told you to call

Dave G

I may also be interested if I can hang it on my 0235 Pietenpol aircamper now under construction. Obviously Diameter and pitch are my first considerations.

John

They are both correct.

My question has always been: If inconsistent means not consistant, why does inflammable mean flammable?

Back