1929 Alexander Eaglerock

Mitch Bowers

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Imagewerx.us
Today is one of those days when you are happy and sad at the same time. Today is the beginning of the future for the 1929 Alexander Eaglerock. Last week we removed the wings in preparation for its journey and today we loaded it onto the trailer for it’s move to Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum in the Lowry neighborhood in Denver Colorado. This move is only temporary though. Once the new Exploration of Flight Center is complete at Centennial Airport, the Eaglerock will live at it’s final home and be the centerpiece of the entrance; suspended from the ceiling for everyone that walks through the doors to enjoy and explore the history and future of aviation. The Eaglerock was owned and eventually donated by Carl M. Williams, an aviation legend and one of the founding pioneers of Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum. Blue Skies CMW!

Attachments

• Eaglerock Fianl Departure logo.jpg
    Eaglerock Fianl Departure logo.jpg
    675.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Eaglerock 1179 logo.jpg
    Eaglerock 1179 logo.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 55
I fell in love, so to say, with the Eaglerock when I first saw one hanging in the then new DIA terminal B. One of the premier manufacturers of the time. I would love to get my hands on one.

Back