182RG

Danny Camp

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
piloteer01
Anybody have or know a CFI with 500 TT, 100 retract time and 50 182RG time? Preferably, in North East Texas, but I’m willing to travel. I’m buying a 182RG and need to meet a 10 hour insurance requirement. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No cfi help with me, but I have one for 12 years, I can say you are going to be so happy with your r182.
it goes slow lands slow and cruise is quite fast, it climbs quick, is stable and solid, its good on short hauls and has a very long reach.
Congratulations
Antonio
KDNA

No cfi help with me, but I have one for 12 years, I can say you are going to be so happy with your r182.
it goes slow lands slow and cruise is quite fast, it climbs quick, is stable and solid, its good on short hauls and has a very long reach.
Congratulations
Antonio
KDNA
I’m getting excited. Just hoping the prebuy goes well. Thanks for the input.

I used to rent a 182RG in Ames, Iowa if you get really desperate and need to travel that far. I assume they still have it. Hap's Air Service at KAMW.

I agree - you'll love the plane. It's a great cross country traveler but nimble enough for poking holes in the sky around home.

Thanks for the help and encouragement.

Back