Display name:
455 Bravo Uniform
What's it worth? Have fun with this...

182P (1976)
3500 hrs
NDH
All logs

Older repaint, slight fading, rebuff would shine it back up 6/10
Light spots of internal corrosion (look like very light water spots; has had corrosion-x treatment couple times).
Plastic fairings are ugly, cracked
Light hail

Older digital flip-flop radios (2)
HSI & VOR
S-TEC 60-2 autopilot

Older leather interior, dirty, 6/10
Shoulder harnesses

Now add:
260SE Petersen conversion (canard, speed mods)
IO-470 factory rebuild 350hrs

I'll give you $10 for it. And some bottlecaps.

They're nice bottlecaps...

64K base
159K new conversion
Subtract that it's not a new conversion
100-110
Subtract hail damage, internal corrosion, old avionics
75K is my wild guess. What's it listed for?

Didn't give engine time. Can't even come close to giving a number without knowing if it needs a new engine.

Didn't give engine time. Can't even come close to giving a number without knowing if it needs a new engine.

Ahh crap. You put it all the way at the bottom. The most expensive component on the aircraft... hang on. Thinking about it.

Ahhhhrgh. Never mind.

You said IO-470, and with the SB that's out that could become an AD... for some IO-470 installations... and I don't have a clue if one jammed into a 182 is considered part of that...

Plus the Petersen mods... probably a bug plus, for someone looking for that... but a big minus for anyone looking for a straight 182...

I ain't touching this hot mess with a ten foot pole. Could be $35K, could be $100K. Haha.

I know this... you're going to get some really screwy number from something like Vref, and if you need a loan to buy it, that's going to be "fun", if that number is low...

Back