Wanted: Aircraft 182

ktup-flyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
ktup-flyer
I've gone through all the sites with no luck.
N-R model preferred
Sub 5000TTAF & 500SMOH
Garmin 530W or 750
S-tec w/GPSS
Aspen 1000 and upgraded engine would be nice

@ktup-flyer -- Budget range?

Also ping some of the other good buyer's reps out there like Guy Maher. Maybe he has or knows of a few pocket listings that fit your criteria.

First there was the 100k 172, and now there's the 200k 182... :D

First there was the 100k 172, and now there's the 200k 182... :D
There's a market for everything! I'm going to be flipping it after I'm done with my CPL and whatnot, so modern avionics make sense.

There's a market for everything! I'm going to be flipping it after I'm done with my CPL and whatnot, so modern avionics make sense.

If you think about resale value, don't pay retail for the panel.
If you're going to be flipping it after your ratings, paying for modern avionics makes NO sense at all.

If you think about resale value, don't pay retail for the panel.
If you're going to be flipping it after your ratings, paying for modern avionics makes NO sense at all.
How much longer is the 430w/530w supposed to be supported? I'm talking 5-6 years down the road.

Not sure which one you are looking at but the 124k one seems way overpriced to me.

Our P model is similarly equipped (including that garbage autopilot you see at the bottom of the center panel) and it's probably only worth 60k or so. Now, our engine only has like 300 hours until TBO, but even with a 30k engine/prop overhaul, it's not suddenly a 125k plane.

I think that's a 95k plane IMO and only because the interior looks in good shape to go with the new engine.

Not sure which one you are looking at but the 124k one seems way overpriced to me.

Our P model is similarly equipped (including that garbage autopilot you see at the bottom of the center panel) and it's probably only worth 60k or so. Now, our engine only has like 300 hours until TBO, but even with a 30k engine/prop overhaul, it's not suddenly a 125k plane.

I think that's a 95k plane IMO and only because the interior looks in good shape to go with the new engine.
That wasn't the one we were looking at, and I agree. Seems like all the nice ones are overpriced by $20k

Back